This page lists the committees of the season 2018/2019.
The technical committee (TC) is responsible to update and publish the rulebook, to decide on
technical questions during the tournament, and to communicate with the league stake holders
on technical advancements. Current members of the TC are (in alphabetical order):
- Till Hofmann, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Vincent Coelen, Ecole Polytechnique Universitaire de Lille, France
- Christian Deppe, Festo Didactic SE, Denkendorf, Germany
- Alain Rohr, HFT Mittelland, Switzerland
- Thomas Ulz, TU Graz, Austria
- Mustafa Gomaa, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
You can contact the TC via email (send without subscribing).
The organizing committee (OC) is responsible for preparing and organizing the RoboCup competitions.
This mainly includes the promoting and scheduling of the competitions, and the reponsibility for the
qualification process.Current members of the OC are (in alphabetical order):
- Ulrich Karras, unaffiliated, Essen, Germany
- Wataru Uemura, Ryukoku University, Japan
- Stefan Brandenberger, HFT Mittelland, Switzerland
- Vanessa Egger, TU Graz, Austria
You can contact the OC via email (send without subscribing).
Executive Committee members are responsible for the long term goals of the league and thus have also
contact to other leagues as well as to the RoboCup federation. The Executive Committee presents the
league and its achievements to the RoboCup federation every year and gets feedback to organize the league.
All committee members are also members of the Technical Committee. Executive Committee members are
elected by the Board of Trustees and appointed by the President of the RoboCup Federation; they serve
- Ulrich Karras , unaffiliated, Essen,Germany (appointed July 2017)
- Tim Niemueller, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany (appointed July 2017)